Notes from the hovel.
More story line for you coming next post, patience grasshopper.
Silly notes from Dio’s Workshop
- Heat shrink coverings for model planes, suck!
- Tissue n dope is time consuming and worth the friggin effort PERIOD.
- Said dope will make you a dope with a quickness and NO warning.(other than whats on the label. Read and heed doofus 😜 )
- Writing stories can be more maddening than a badly planned marriage.
- The ‘one good dayjob’, holidays, and muses DO NOT TOLERATE EACH OTHER.
- P-factor effects even itty-bitty planes, maybe more so.
- Dio likely needs a real life.
- The likelihood of busted knuckles is a cubed factor inverse to temperature.
- The days start to get longer while the temperatures start to plummet, go figure.
- And, the all important wrap up: when you need something most is the time you are least likely to be able to locate it. (I swear I have tools that can sense my need and transmogrify into another shape, just out of spite.)
Next post, story, promise, swear, pinky swear, kiss my dog if I bugger this swear.